dimanche 19 mai 2013

Rabat Fashion Show du Megamall de rabat

Coucou mes chouchous ,

je reviens avec quelques photos du Rabat Fashion Show organisé par le Megamall ,rencontre avec les mannequins essayages et défilés c'était génial .
Pour le final un défilé du Styliste Abdelhanine Raouh avec des créations magnifiques !
voici quelques photos ( dsl pour la qualité ;) )!!






avec Amina Allam




Créaion du styliste Abdelhanine Raouh

Créaion du styliste Abdelhanine Raouh



Créaion du styliste Abdelhanine Raouh


Créaion du styliste Abdelhanine Raouh

Créaion du styliste Abdelhanine Raouh

Amina Allam avec une Créaion du styliste Abdelhanine Raouh   


Je porte :

chemise en jean : Pull and Bear
Leggings : zara
Sleepers : Aldo
Colliers : Stradivaruis
Petit sac : H&M

Abla-Cadabraa !!


=============>pour plus d'actualités visitez ma page Facebook
========================>Page Twitter

20 commentaires:

ℓeiℓa a dit…

oww awesome ! i've no idea if there is any fashion show at mega mall :/
thanks for sharing with us this beautiful event ... waiting for ur new posts !! have a great day ! :)

Federica Di Silvestro a dit…

nice blog dear!!
Thanks for stopping by me! I follow you of sure!
Kisses from a sparkle Rome!
Federica
smartchicdietreadbooksandfly.blogspot.it

Jamila Oudray a dit…

Ravissante tbarklah 3lik
j'adore ton blog

Agata muffliato a dit…

Very nice!
Maybe follow each other on bloglovin and/or google friend?
Let me know if you want and I follow you back :D
http://muffliato9.blogspot.com/

Danielle a dit…

looks awesome!

xx fameliquorlove.blogspot.com

viewrama a dit…

Hey !
I like your posts and blog ! This is my first visit here but definitely not the last :) Check out my blog if you have a free minute :)Would you like to follow each other?Just let me know please,so that I can follow back.Keep on postingxx
Wish you a nice week!
VIEWRAMA

my
fashion blog

Nery Hdez a dit…

Great post!

SNB: Sexy, Naughty, Bitchy me Facebook SNB: Sexy, Naughty, Bitchy me

Lily beth a dit…

Just came across to ur Blog.its lovely.
I’m following u at Gfc, Bloblovin, twitter, Pinterest and Fb fan page.
Recently I hav started my blog n I’m quite new to blogging world. I wld be glad if u do visit my blog nd show love by following me at my gfc, pinterest, bloglovin, twitter nd fb fan page. It wld be ur kind appreciation.

http://wonted-girl.blogspot.com/

Hav a nice day…Xoxo.

Alexa Carey a dit…

Great post! I love all of the behind the scenes!
http://lexiluthor.blogspot.com/

Mon Cherries a dit…

great post!

Nice blog. Would you like follow each other? Let me know. I always follow back :)

Haley a dit…

Great event. Love your post.
Haley www.instyleforless.org

viewrama a dit…

Hey !
I like your posts and blog ! This is my first visit here but definitely not the last :) Check out my blog if you have a free minute :)Would you like to follow each other?Just let me know please,so that I can follow back.Keep on posting and remeber never give up with what you are doing. It is always hard at the beginning! xx
Wish you a nice week!
VIEWRAMA

my
fashion blog

Sofya Moderno a dit…

❤ your blog, beauty!
Follow me and i will follow u back!
http://lamourdesoibysm.blogspot.com/
http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/6841269/

Clémence a dit…

Que de robes magnifiques! Tu fais petite à côté de ces mannequins.
J'adore ta chemise. :)

Alina Borak a dit…

very nice pictures ;)

Pooja Mittal a dit…

Nice post sweets.....
may be we can follow each other..!!
Keep in touch
www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

Body and Sawl a dit…

Coucou je t'ai taguée sur le Liebster Award va voir sur ce lien ;) http://bodyandsawl.blogspot.com/2013/07/taguee-au-liebster-award.html

Le Blog de Marwa a dit…

j'adooooore ta de la chance ! :( cool outfit
je te suis suis moi :)
leblogdemarwa.blogpost.com

B.I a dit…

coucou les filles je viens de commencer mon beauty blog j'aimerai savoir votre avis si sa ne vous derange pas Merci :)
http://icon-beauty.blogspot.com/

B.I a dit…

follow me i'll follow you back